Software package BIEMS: Bayes factors for testing equality (=) and order (<, >) constraints on means and regression coefficients (Mulder, Hoijtink, & De Leeuw, 2012). Examples:
- Bayesian (multivariate) t test, e.g., H0: mu = 0 versus H1: mu < 0 versus H2: mu>0.
- Linear regression, e.g., H0:beta1 > beta2 > beta3 > 0 versus H1:beta1 = beta2 = beta3 = 0 versus H2:neither H0 nor H1.
- Repeated measurement means: H1:mean1 > mean2 > mean3 > mean4 verus H2:complement of H0.
- (M)AN(C)OVA: H1:mean1 > mean2 > mean3 > mean4 verus H0:mean1 = mean2 = mean3 = mean4.
Software package BOCOR: Bayes factors for testing order constraints on bivariate correlations (Mulder, 2016).
- Dependent overlapping correlations: corr(2,1) > corr(3,1) > corr(4,1),where corr(i,j) is the correlation between the i-th and j-th variable.
- Dependent nonoverlapping correlations: corr(2,1) > corr(4,3) > corr(6,5).
- Independent correlations: corr(1,2,1) > corr(2,2,1) > corr(3,2,1), where corr(g,i,j) is the correlation between the i-th and j-th variable in group g.
If you are you unable to test your hypotheses with equality or order constraints using BIEMS or BOCOR please let me know. Email me at j[dot]mulder[dot]3[at]tilburguniversity[dot]edu. I am always interested in extending the usability of my software to new and challenging testing problems involving equality or order constraints.